Monday 16 January 2012

Si Scott Professional Portfolio Surgery

Today I had a change to show my work to Si Scott. It was such a good experience and a really confidence boost as he was interested in my work.
He gave me feed back on what I should put in and what I shouldn't. He said I dont need any writing on my work in my portfolio as I will be there to explain it myself.
As I am interested in getting a job in illustration I asked if I should show work where I have place my illustrations on package or clothing, he said it wasn't necessary.
He liked my vogue illustrations so much he has asked me to email them to him which I am more than happy to do so.
Overall it gave me motivation to carry on doing loads of illustrations and I am getting excited to produce work for my final major project.



No comments:

Post a Comment