Monday 9 January 2012

Start of Final Major Project

So this is the start of the final major project and I'm not sure where to start. I have been thinking about briefs and finding ones I am interested in but nothing is set in stone. We have been given a rationale which needs to be filled out, I need to decide where I am now, and where I want to be and what are my plans for the final major project.
I think I will start my writing down some of my brief and then I can write down my rationale.

My rationale last term was

"A hand drawn investigation in to type and image with a focus on publication"

I have realised that I want to carry on doing this but I also want to look in to merchandise, novelty items, aesthetically please products.


Idea 1
Creating a book which doesn't inform but is fun and pleasing too look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment