Tuesday 21 February 2012

Logo For Parliament


A bit evil for a logo, quite boyish and I want my clothing label to be unisex so it need to appeal to both genders




I think this logo is unisex, it could be placed in to clothing tag or a small logo on the front of the t-shirt, either in a bottom corner of middle left/right.

joining the word "parliament" in to a design. Using a feature of the owl and not the whole 




Now I have decided on the name I have been experimenting with logo, I want the logo to be bold, unisex and a feature of the bird not the whole bird. However a parliament of owls is a group so made i need to show this in the logo. I like these designs but I am not sure which one works the best, I like the detail in the last one with the wings, but I like the simplicity of the 1st two.

I also tried just a feather with the word on, although I spelt it wrong, I think it is too sketchy and doesnt look like a logo, but I do want to ask others what they think as I am fond of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment