Thursday 23 February 2012

Vogue

So far, I have been looking at designers in Vogue and been trying to pick who I would like to go in my own vogue.

My idea is that I will have around 10 designers. Each designer I have been looking at has had inspiration from somewhere to help them create their collection eg Sicily, Jellyfish.

In my version of Vogue, it will be laid out just like a normal one and have page numbers to each designer on a content page.
My aim is to make my illustrations exaggerate their "inspirations" meaning I will be drawing in different styles for different designers. I am planning on making each designer have 2 double page spreds. I will then need a front a back cover.
I need to make sure I have enough information in the magazine by using text. I want the text to talk about the designers and why they have made their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment