Monday 28 May 2012

Brief 5- Frankly you're a bore boards


Open publication - Free publishing - More brief

I had the most fun doing brief 5 than the other briefs, I expanded it a lot more than I had planned because of the fact I was enjoying it so much. The used a different style of illustration than I normally do which was childlike and fun. I thought well about the song choice as I have illustrated a song before which I didn't think about enough before hand. I took these illustration which I 1st had planned to just make a notebook and mock a few other deliverable  but found I wanted to create loads, I can see these notebooks working in the real world, but would have to be updated as time goes on and stationary could be made out of a lot of the songs to keep the idea fresh.
I think the quality of my notebooks are to a high standard as I had them sent off to be printed at doxdirect although this was a more expensive option. The intention of this stationary set was for it to look childish but be for adults/ 16+ which I think I have pulled off.
I could see the sets being sold in the shops that I have researched in depth, urban outfitter, joy and magma so research really helped me with this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment