Wednesday 2 May 2012

tutorial

issues raised

- Vogue cover needs to be more credible, I need to look at a lot of vogues and copy the layout
- some consideration needs to be given to the range. how to show the progression on boards.
-also consider the possibility of an ISSUU development on my blog to show how I started to how I end.

Blog

Reasonably thorough but could deal in more depth with context for your work.

Current progress

I need to finish the projects that are dragging (brief 4)


I mentioned in my tutorial that I am enjoying some briefs so much and not liking others at all meaning that I am just not doing them. With the time left I have to just do the briefs to the best I can, I am going to really get started with brief 4 as it is the furthest behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment